It's estimated that by 2022 the Cyber Security skills gap will reach over 1.8 million professionals*
Find Cyber Security Schools Near You!
how much could you earn in cyber security?
You may pursue a cyber security degree because you really love the the subject. Or, to increase your life time earning potential. Regardless, if you’ve decided to study cyber security use the slider below to see the job outlook and median salary for an Information Security Analyst in your state.
Top 20 cyber security schools
Finding a cyber security school is no easy task. With hundreds of schools offering programs, dozens of degree focuses and even more professional certs to study for, it pays to be prepared. Often, many students aspire to earn an Associate degree in a computer related major and then plan to continue forth on to a bachelor’s program and beyond.
There are many factors cyber security students consider when looking into schools. Teacher attention plays a critical role in education. Students can research which schools have the lowest student / teacher ratio. The lower the ratio, the more available professors can be to attend to student needs. That means office hours and guidance as well as classroom attention.
Student loans can haunt grads for years, even decades. So, it’s smart to find a school with low student loan averages. That could mean searching for schools that offer generous financial aid packages. Another, easier way that works is to find schools that cost less.
Cyber Security Schools By State
Southern New Hampshire University
- Take advantage of some of the nation’s most affordable tuition rates, while earning a degree from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access.
- Cyber Programs Include:
BS in Cybersecurity – General Track, Data Analytics or Project Management Track
MS Cybersecurity – General Track or IT Management
Purdue University Global
- Experience world class education online!
- Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Cyber Security Programs Include:
BS in Cyber Security
MS in Cyber Security Management
Graduate Certificate in Information Security
Think You’re Cut Out for Cyber security? Take This Quiz
Cyber sec is a hot topic across the globe. It seems that every day there’s a new story about a massive data breach or hacked business. Perhaps you’re thinking about going to a cyber security school to learn how to keep those cyber threats at bay. Take the quiz below to find out if you have the qualities that lend themselves to this profession.
Find Bachelor's Degrees in These Subjects
Cyber Security Resource Guides
Colorado Technical University
- Colorado Technical University has over 50 years’ experience providing industry-relevant degree education to career-focused adults.
- You have ambition—but not a lot of free time. CTU’s classes are online and mobile-friendly, and just 5½ weeks long.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges.
Popular Online Programs
Cybersecurity, Engineering & Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, and Healthcare